1. Undertake the ideological and political education.
2. Organize various social practice for students.
Office of Administration (Room 309, School of Environment)| YU Dongchen
1. Undertake and coordinate the office work in all respects.
2. Coordinate the work arrangement of school leaders.
3. Urge to handle related affairs of the school.
4. Assist the competent leaders to handle HR affairs.
5. Draft related systems and policies.
6. Fulfill other work tasks assigned by the leaders.
Office of Research Management (Room 309, School of Environment)| WANG Yang
Undertake daily office work in all respects, including
1. Organization, application and process management of various scientific research projects (including talent planning project.
2. Organization and application of various scientific research rewards.
Office of Teaching Affairs (Room 309, School of Environment)| LI Yehong
1. Undertake and coordinate the work of administrative office in all respects.
2. Revise, improve and execute the teaching plan of postgraduate students.
3. Verify the postgraduate project’s work load of teachers.
4. Organize and submit the awards.
5. Serve as the diploma secretary of the school.
Office of Student Affairs (Room 309, School of Environment)| GUO Baofu
Assist the competent leaders to handle the office work of students, and is mainly responsible for
1. Draft, verify and submit important written documents of the Student Management Office.
2. Assure the safety and stability of students; manage class shift, network and class director, etc.
3. Organize political and ideological education and evaluate the undergraduate students.
4. Organize the political and ideological education for students.
5. Fulfill other work tasks assigned by the leaders.
Office of International Student Affairs (Room 309, School of Environment)| GUO Baofu; YANG Yurong
1. Support School leadership to carry out international work.
2. "One Belt and One Road" national cooperation.
3. Planning and organizing important international cooperation activities.
4. Reception work of foreign affairs.